Styx - Edge Of The Century album
Styx : Edge of the Century,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Show Me the Way. Edge of the Century. Not Dead Yet. World Tonite. Carrie Ann. Homewrecker.
Edge of the Century (Live).
Styx - Edge of the century (1990).
Edge Of The Century is a music studio album recording by STYX (Prog Related/Progressive Rock) released in 1990 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette.
Album Edge Of The Century (1990). Label A&M Records. Dennis DeYoung, Glen Burtnick.
Love is the Ritual, 03:49. Show Me the Way, 04:37. Edge of the Century, 04:21. All in a Day's Work, 04:12. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
This album has an average beat per minute of 126 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 52/180 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Edge of the Century. 1. Love Is the Ritual. BPM Profile Edge of the Century. Album starts at 104BPM, ends at 180BPM (+76), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Styx.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Love Is The Ritual
Engineer [Additional], Sequenced By, Written-By – Plinky*
|2||Show Me The Way||4:35|
|3||Edge Of The Century
Written-By – Bob Burger
|4||Love At First Sight
Programmed By [Synclavier] – Gary FryWritten-By – James Young
|5||All In A Day's Work||4:11|
|6||Not Dead Yet
Written-By – Ralph Covert
Effects [Sound Collage] – Terry FryerWritten-By – James Young
|10||Back To Chicago
Arranged By [Horns] – John Negus*, Max Bialystock
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Interpress
- Recorded At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mixed At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Engineered At – Trax East
- Art Direction, Design – Hugh Syme
- Bass – Chuck Panozzo
- Clarinet, Saxophone – John Negus*
- Drums, Percussion – John Panozzo
- Engineer – Phil Bonanno
- Engineer [2nd] – Chris Shepard
- Guitar, Vocals – Glen Burtnik*, James Young
- Harmonica – Howard Levy
- Keyboards, Vocals, Mixed By – Dennis DeYoung
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Dennis DeYoung, Phil Bonanno
- Percussion [Additional] – Jo Pusateri*
- Photography – Marc Hauser
- Producer – Dennis DeYoung
- Saxophone – Michael Smith
- Saxophone [Baritone] – Ron Kolber*
- Trombone – Mike Halpin
- Trumpet – Dan Barber*, Mark Ohlsen
- Written-By – Dennis DeYoung (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10), Glen Burtnik* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7)
NotesRecorded and Mixed at Chicago Recording Company
Mastered at Sterling Sound
Additional Engineering & Sequencing at Trax East in South River, NJ.
On back sleeve and CD:
Mfd. under licence from Polygram Records Inc. by RTB Records, Yugoslavia
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 600278 420481
- Matrix / Runout: 395 327-2 01 >
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Rights Society: SOKOJ
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- SPARS Code: AAD
|75021 5327 2||Styx||Edge Of The Century (CD, Album)||A&M Records||75021 5327 2||US||1990|
|POCM-1859||Styx||Edge Of The Century (CD, Album)||A&M Records||POCM-1859||Japan||1993|
|395 327-1||Styx||Edge Of The Century (CD, Album)||A&M Records||395 327-1||Portugal||1990|
|75021 5327 1||Styx||Edge Of The Century (LP, Album)||A&M Records||75021 5327 1||UK||1990|
|CD-5327||Styx||Edge Of The Century (CD, Album, Club)||A&M Records||CD-5327||US||1990|